Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Welcome to the Wood family blog

This blog is for the kids, grandkids, family and friends of Robyn and Gary Wood to enjoy and keep up with the happenings at the Wood house. This picture was taken last Summer in Nauvoo on the steps of the Nauvoo Temple. The trip we took was one of the rare occasions we had all the kids and grandkids together in one place. I will post some more pictures of our exciting adventure soon, as well as a look at mom's new kitchen and our new patio cover.

2 comments:

Kasie said...

Yay! I am so glad you have a blog now! This picture is so adorable - what a cute family!

Rasmussen Forever said...

I love your blog, Gary & Robyn! That photo of the two of you, blows my mind. All the photos are awesome. It's fun to see how Missy, Nate, Mal & Megan have grown up. I'm so excited to see more!